- Tadalafil and Cialis are used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). While increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation, this allows men to keep an erection hard enough for sexual encounter.
- Cialis also is used to treat symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Cialis is available as a lesser strength tablet that can be taken on a daily basis, so you don’t need to ‘plan’ for sex.
- It is also available in tablet form as needed. The effect of one tablet lasts for up to 36 hours.
MEN’S SEXUAL WELLNESS
MEN’S SEXUAL WELLNESS
Are you searching for solutions for erectile dysfunction or maybe want to enhance sexual pleasure? Our treatment plans help you get your sexual wellness optimized!
WHAT IS PT 141?
PT 141, (Bremelanotide) is a peptide that is known to help and treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Peptide PT 141 is very effective and safe. It stimulates the nervous system resulting in a process that allows arousal and an erection to treat sexual dysfunction.
BENEFITS OF PT 141?
- Increase sex drive
- Boost sexual frequency
- Heighten sexual desire
- Enhances male orgasms
- Treats hypoactive sexual desire disorder in males
WHAT DOES TADALAFIL TREAT?
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
SIDE EFFECTS OF TADALAFIL?
- A headache, dyspepsia, back pain, nasal congestion, and flushing are the most commonly reported side effects.
- Other side effects include a drop in blood pressure, muscle or limb pain, or conjunctivitis.
- Rarely, may decrease blood flow to the optic nerve causing sudden vision loss. The risk is greater in people aged older than 50, with diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, who smoke, or with certain pre-existing eye problems.
- May not be suitable for some people including those with angina, chest pain, or other heart conditions, liver or kidney problems, blood or bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, certain eye conditions, or a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease).
- Can interact with some medications including nitrates – use of Cialis and nitrates is contraindicated because of the severe hypotension that can develop.
- The dosage of Cialis may need reducing in men with kidney disease. Once daily use may not be recommended in men with severe kidney disease.
- A lower dosage of Cialis is recommended in men with mild-to-moderate liver disease. Cialis should be avoided with severe liver disease.
- Rarely, may cause other side effects including hearing loss or lead to painful erections lasting longer than four to six hours. See your doctor immediately if this happens.